Venue Hire Fee Estimator
This page will help you get an idea of what it will cost to bring your show to Paradise Green. You can enter your choice of performance space, and the preferred times and weeks for your show, to get an estimate of what we will charge you; and you can explore different possibilities of these to see the effect on the cost. This may help you decide which are your preferred performance spaces and times, and which you would accept even if they are not your first choice.
You should be realistic about the length of your show, and the amount of time it will require to get your set in, your lighting set up, and the audience in; and similarly for getting them out at the end of each performance.
Please note that we will not necessarily be able to fit your show in at precisely the time you have asked for, and so the price may be different: if we make you an offer, we will make clear the price we will actually charge (or the most we will charge, if we make an offer with some variability in time).
Fee Estimate for Your Show
This estimate is based on the following assumptions:
- You will be performing your show in The Sanctuary.
- You will be performing your show during week 1.
- You will be staging a preview performance on the Friday before Week 1 begins.
- Your performance will begin at 00:00 on each performance day.
- Your performance will end at 00:00 on each performance day.
- You will have a get-in period of 15 minutes immediately prior to each performance.
- You will have a get-out period of 15 minutes immediately following each performance.
- Charge for your performance slot: £0.00
- Multi-Week Discount: -£0.00 (0% discount for performing for 1 week).
- Charge for your Preview performance: £0.00
- Total fee payable: £0.00
This all-inclusive fee covers hire of the space, standard technical equipment, box office, front of house staff, ticket printing, entry in our brochure, press & marketing support, office facilities and free Wi-Fi at our venues. We do not charge a box-office split.
Where there are extra charges, these are always for something over and above the standard package (for example if you wanted additional lighting equipment that is not part of our standard specification), and most of our groups pay no more than the standard charges listed. Any extra costs will be clearly identified and discussed with you beforehand.
You do not have to pay the full fee immediately. A deposit of £100 is required when you sign a contract with us, with the remainder of the fee payable in four equal installments before the Fringe (due on 24th Feb, 24th March, 12th May & 23rd June).
Sound good? Begin your application.
Nothing on this page will form any part of a contract between you and Paradise Green.